Incredible Experience from One City to Another

 

Hey, Charles Kent this side. I am fond of traveling around the world with my family and friends. I also like to make new friends with whom I can explore the world and share my experience of traveling. I did my schooling in Florida and my parents suggested me a college which is situated in Seattle. I was very excited about this new beginning but also felt nervous because it was a difficult decision for me to relocate to a new city but this is was also a chance for me to come out from my comfort zone and broaden my horizons.

Trip to Los Angeles

From here on started my path to know and learn by traveling, experiencing ups and down while experiencing all world has to offer. The most memorable trip was to Los Angeles. It became the trip that taught me a lot about life and history. Here I understood a lot about culture, people, and their wishes. Firstly we visited the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Los Angeles County Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the western United States. This museum is built in a style similar to Lincoln Center. Los Angeles County Museum of Art shows its vast collections through exhibitions, a public program that attracts millions of visitors annually.

The bright lights of the city have an enchanting charm. The Nightlife of Los Angeles is filled with neon lights and Hollywood's charm gives it a glamour. Night Life is the magnet for the visitors of Los Angeles. There are mega clubs, luxury hotels, and lounges in West Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles. They set the standards for world-class nightlife with exciting new themes and vibrant decor.


Meeting with My Friend

I availed Spirit Airlines for traveling to Los Angeles. A friend of mine met me just a few days before my trip to Los Angeles while I was anxious and confused about which airline to choose.  My friend recommended me the following website www.airlinesreservation.org for a
irline service after comparison. I finally decided to go for his recommendation and was satisfied by the service provided.

Comments

  1. Find airfare deals on Spirit Airlines flights. Book cheap tickets and check on Spirit Airlines flight status when you make reservations with Goskylinetravel.com

    When Comfort and convenience come in your budget then you can’t stop your curious soul from traveling. Follow your passion for traveling; see new amazing places without worries of expensive air tickets. With Spirit Airlines Reservations, you can earn points while traveling comfortably in clouds and redeem them on your next travel. Also, get great services including-
    · 365 days online customer assistance
    · Easy tickets booking
    · Easy online check-in service
    · Discounts up to 20% on booking
    · Unmatched comfort
    Add more pages of new memories in your life. See the world comfortably; fly with Spirit Airlines Flights to avail of great offers on bookings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment